Personal identification information
- Vaibhav Group collect personal identification information such as name, contact number, email address.
- We will collect information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Users always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Vaibhav Group uses your personal information to operate the email@example.com Web site and deliver the services you have requested.
- This information is used by TechRadius for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the firstname.lastname@example.org website.
How we use collected information
- To provide support and to tell you about our services we believe will be of interest to you.
- To help our Users in solving queries.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To may use feedback you provide to improve our product and services.
- To provide emails regarding TechRadius services. Our Users will receive email that may include company news, updates, related product or service information.
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
Vaibhav Group adopt appropriate data collection, storage and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site
We may also disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary
- to comply with a legal obligation,
- protect and defend our rights or property,
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the users of the site or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Service Providers, Agents and Related Third Parties:
We sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. we may need to provide them with access to certain Personal Data. However, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Cookies are what allow websites to “remember you” for two weeks, one month, or any other amount of time.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
- Cookies cannot be used to deliver viruses to your computer.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.